CLINICAL TRIALS OF THE EQUIPMENT
DISEASES OF THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
Clinical trials in the treatment of patients with blood circulation diseases were conducted in the year 2015 in the following healthcare facilities of the Republic of Belarus:
• Healthcare facility «City Clinical Hospital No. 4 after N.E. Savchenko»,
• Healthcare facility «City Clinical Hospital No. 9»,
• State Institution «Republican Research and Practice Centre «Cardiology».
- the inversion table for therapeutic intervention to the patient is reliable, ergonomic and has a high potential of wide clinical application in the practice of treatment and rehabilitation of cardiac patients;
- application of the inversion table is possible under conditions of a healthcare facility for treatment and rehabilitation of patients with diseases of the circulatory system in the chronic stage (chronic heart failure, arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, chronic lymphovenous failure);
- also, during the tests in patients except the recorded parameters was indicated sleep improvement , a significant decrease or complete disappearance of the edema of the lower extremities, and a number of other positive clinical-laboratory examinations.
LOWER LIMBS EDEMAS AT CVI
Clinical trials in the treatment of patients with chronic lymphovenous failure were conducted in the year 2016 in the following healthcare facilities of the Republic of Belarus:
• Healthcare facility «City Clinical Hospital No. 10»,
• Healthcare facility «Minsk Regional Clinical Hospital»,
• Healthcare facility «City Clinical Hospital No. 4 after N.E. Savchenko».
- the inversion table for therapeutic intervention to the patient can be widely used in clinical practice of treatment and rehabilitation of patients with edema of the lower limbs against the background of chronic lymphovenous insufficiency;
- in the course of trials the product was compared with conventional methods of treatment, currently accepted on the territory of the Republic of Belarus. During trials were shown the advantages in treating patients using the inversion table for therapeutic intervention to the patient over the conventional methods of treatment.
As a result of the formation in the body of an elastic liquid wave with frequency in the range of vasomotions increases the number of functioning capillaries per unit volume of the tissue, which is confirmed by the data of vital capillaroscopy; The amplitude of vasomotions increases (according to data of laser flowmetry). The cascade of changes in microcirculation indicators leads to improvement of tissue trophic.
Improvement of microcirculation indicators after a course of treatment using the dynamic inversion table is confirmed by data of laser doppler flowmetry and capillaroscopy. There were noted the increase of the part of nutritional blood flow (increase in the number of functioning capillaries), decrease in stasis in venular part of microvasculature, increase of the amplitude of vasomotions, predominance of active regulatory mechanisms over the passive ones.
Laser doppler flowmetry
(evaluation of oscillatory function in microvasculature)
Before treatment has been noted a presence of perivascular edema of the tissue. The blur of microcirculatory vessel boundaries is visualized, the venous stasis is determined in the form of extension in venular part of microvasculature. After a course of treatment tissue edema is absent, venous stasis is not observed, clear outlines of microvessels are seen.
Diabetic angioneyropatiya, chronic lymphovenous failure
Subjectively, patients reported improvement in sleep quality, performance increase efficiency, memory and attention and mood improvement, reduction of face pastosity, the appearance of “lightness in the legs.” A significant number of patients reported a significant reduction or termination of a long-term and impossible to treat “noise (ringing) in the ears.” In the process of clinical trial it was also reported the normalization of blood glucose in patients with diabetes of the second type, with hyperglycemia, poorly responded to drug correction. Normalization of blood glucose levels in patients taking hypoglycemic agents, took place without increasing their dose. Moreover, some patients, undergoing insulin therapy, had to decrease the usual dosage of the drug.
Patients who have had a stroke and undergone a course а treatment on the dynamic inversion table, mention the improvement of sleep, memory, speech, warming the skin on the side of paresis.