A mechanical automated medical bed for complex long-term impact on the microcirculation system, effective treatment and prevention of circulatory diseases. It is intended for effective implementation of the new therapeutic method “Gravitational therapy”.
It is designed to affect the human body by means of a rhythmic, continuous, reciprocal change in the angle of gravitational force.
The design of a mechanical automated medical device, controlled by a special author program, performs mechanical, smooth, reciprocating movements (as a “baby cradle”) alternately in two planes (longitudinal and transverse) with a fixed frequency of 0.1 Hz (Traube-Goering-Mayer frequency “Free vibrations of vessels of a healthy person”).
- Synchronization with the frequency of vascular contractions of a healthy person
- Equal redistribution of the liquid phase of the human body (intercellular fluid, blood and lymph)
- Effects on the sympathetic nervous system through the activation of gravity- and baroreceptors
Due to such a regular vibration with a frequency close to vasomotions, an “imposing” of a given rhythm to non-working or reserve small blood vessels occurs. As a result, the number of functioning capillaries in the organs of the upper half of the body increases substantially and the tissue tropism improves. Such an effect prevents the development of adverse reflex responses in the form of vasospasm.
The session lasts 20 minutes. During the first 10 minutes, there is a “gentle” inclination of a patient upside down to a maximum angle of 30 degrees (there is a possibility of changing the angle of inclination). For the next 10 minutes, there is a smooth, cyclical return to the initial position.
During the procedure, the basic parameters of the central hemodynamics (blood pressure, heart rate, SPо2, breathing rate) are continuously monitored. The software allows recording and saving indicators registered by the patient monitor in accordance with the angle of inclination.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- arterial hypertension,
- coronary heart disease,
- congestive heart failure,
- circulatory disorders,
- chronic lymphovenous insufficiency of the lower extremities,
- sleep disturbance.
- Phasellus auctor augue
- Acute, life-threatening conditions
- Diseases in a decompensated stage
- Oncological diseases
- This equipment is forbidden to treat patients in a state of alcoholic and narcotic intoxication, as well as patients suffering from mental illnesses.
- Phasellus auctor augue
APPLICATION IN HEALTH RESORT AND WELLNESS CENTRES
Use in various complex programs
- «Treatment of venous insufficiency»
- «Coronary heart disease»
- «Treatment of hypertension»
- «Strengthening of vessels»
- as «cardiovascular machine» (to strengthen the heart and blood vessels)
- «active life” within “anti-aging medicine»
- «smooth gait» (in case of «heavy legs»)
- «healthy sleep»
- «sports rehabilitation»
CONCLUSION OF THE COMMISSION BASED ON TEST RESULTS
It is reliable, ergonomic and has a high potential for diverse clinical application in the practice of treatment and rehabilitation of cardiac patients.
It is possible to use in healthcare facilities for treatment and rehabilitation of patients with circulatory diseases in the chronic stage (congestive heart failure, arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, chronic lymphovenous insufficiency).
The table complies with the safety requirements of GOST 20790-93, STB IEC 60601-1-1-2005, GOST 30324.0-95, protection class I, IP code of the working part B.
The warranty period is 2 years. The warranty period can be prolonged in accordance with the Agreement. The service life is not less than 10 years.
The table is powered by 230 VAC, with a frequency of 50 Hz, herewith it remains functional when the voltage supply varies from 207 to 253 V. The power consumption is 140 kW per month.
- The table provides the required mode of operation with a uniformly distributed working load limit up to 150 kg.
- The average service life of the table is not less than 10 years.
- The planned payback period is 2-3 years.