Gravitational therapy is an innovative and effective method for treating patients with cardiological, neurological and surgical profiles.
The effects that determine the specifics of the therapeutic, physical factor, include a smooth redistribution of blood, body fluids, increased hydrostatic pressure in the vessels of the lower extremities,” soft ” increase in the load on the skeleton and internal structures of the body, changes in the functional state of mechanoreceptors, gravireceptors, stimulation of baroreceptors (synocarotide zone), deformation and displacement of organs and tissues.
In assessing the results of laser Doppler flowmetry, an increase in the proportion of nutritive blood flow (an increase in the number of functioning capillaries), the predominance of active mechanisms of regulation of microcirculation over the passive one was noted.
ADVANTAGES OF THE METHOD
- Systemic improvement of microcirculation “from feet to head” (increase in the number of functioning capillaries).
- The increase in the amplitude vasomotions.
- Increasing the volume rate of microcirculation.
- Reduction of perivascular edema.
- Reduction of the regular stagnation.
All data are confirmed by instrumental methods, such as: capillaroscopy and scleral biomicroscopy; laser Doppler flowmetry; ultrasound of blood vessels.